In this episode of the Sustainably Circular podcast, Andy offers up a small preview of upcoming episodes and discussions around the circular economy.
As you know, the podcast was originally created to dive into the key issues around sustainability and the circular economy so that you can lead others and make small but significant changes to help create a more sustainable world.
In this episode you'll discover:
- The overall concept of the 'circular economy.'
- Some of the guests Andy hopes to present in upcoming episodes.
- A few of the upcoming topics you can expect to hear about, such as the manufacturing of health care products, electric car batteries, and retail.
You don't want to miss this!
What You'll Learn in this Show:
- What the term 'circular economy' really means and how we fit in.
- Information on the guests Andy hopes to present in upcoming episodes.
- A few of the upcoming topics that will be covered.
- And so much more…