Q&A with Andy Straisfeld
The Sustainably Circular podcast was originally created to dive into the key issues around sustainability and the circular economy so that you can lead others and make small but significant changes to help create a more sustainable world.
One of the best ways of doing that is by providing a platform where questions submitted by curious listeners like yourselves can be answered, and that is the subject of today's episode.
Remember, you can always submit your own questions to Andy by emailing your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. (mailto:email@example.com)
In this episode you'll discover:
- How the name 'sustainably circular' came about.
- Some background on the podcast itself and its focus.
- An in depth discussion of linear versus circular economies.
You don't want to miss this!
What You'll Learn in this Show:
- The derivation of the 'sustainably circular' name.
- An explanation of the podcast's true focus and overall goal.
- Linear versus circular economies and what they mean for you.
- And so much more…