Karleigh Csordas | Sustainability - Healing the Disconnect
It's currently election season. Ontario provincial elections happened in June, and we're heading into municipal elections in October. While this is in no way a political show, politics and policy is an important part of creating a sustainably circular economy. As a result, the next four episodes will feature local municipal politicians, provincial candidates, leaders of political parties, and then non-governmental organizations - people who are in the know and who influence policy and politics.
In today's episode, Andy chats with Karleigh Csordas, the Green Party candidate for the Brantford-Brant riding of Ontario. She is a member of the Environmental and Sustainability Policy Advisory Committee and chair of the Green Team Brantford.
The Sustainably Circular podcast was created to dive into the key issues around sustainability and the circular economy so that you can lead others and make small but significant changes to help create a more sustainable world.
In this episode you'll discover:
- How Karleigh found her way into the world of environmental advocacy and sustainability.
- How the Green Party, and Karleigh in particular, will fight for sustainability at the government level.
- What we can do to help make our own community more sustainable and environmentally healthy.
Join Andy and Karleigh for this fascinating and eye-opening discussion.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Karleigh's path to environmental advocacy and sustainability.
- Specific Green Party policies surrounding sustainability at the government level.
- Things we can do individually to help the fight for sustainability in our community.
- And so much more...
Zero Waste Shop & Online Refillery Website