Shahid Sayeed | BIG-nano Corporation and the Sustainably Circular Economy
The Sustainably Circular podcast was originally created to dive into the key issues around sustainability and the circular economy so that you can lead others and make small but significant changes to help create a more sustainable world.
In today's episode, Andy chats with Shahid Sayeed, COO of The BIG-nano Corporation, a Canadian manufacturer marrying propulsion engineering and material science based in Waterloo, Ontario.
In this episode you'll discover:
- The philosophy that was passed down to Shahid by his father and informed his college and early career.
- Background on The BIG-nano Corporation and it's processes.
- The kinds of challenges BIG-nano and its competitors face when it comes to being part of the sustainable and circular economy.
Join Andy and Shahid for this fascinating and eye-opening discussion.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- How Shahid's college life and early career was shaped by a philosophy passed down by his father.
- Some background on The BIG-nano Corporation and it's products/processes.
- The kinds of challenges being faced by companies like BIG-nano as part of the sustainably circular economy.
- And so much more...
The BIG-nano Corporation website